1. Maharishi Aroma Therapy Foundation Course
This course is for all Meditators, Sidhas and Governors who want to know how to select and apply the specific essential oils to balance their doshas and to improve their own health and happiness as well as the health and happiness of their family members and friends.
You will experience the powerful effects of the pure essential oils and learn how to apply them to significantly increase your physical, mental and emotional well being as well as to promote spiritual growth.
You will receive a wealth of interesting knowledge about essential oils, their properties and applications, their history, chemistry, and existing scientific research including the unique EEG research with essential oils by Dr. Keith Wallace and Dr. Alarik Arenander.
Note: If you are not already an MAT Consultant, then the MAT Foundation Course is a prerequisite for the Maharishi Aroma Therapy Advanced Course in which you will learn to give MAT Consultations.
2. Maharishi Aroma Therapy Advanced Course
This course is for:
- Those who have completed the MAT Foundation course and now want to become an MAT Consultant.
- MAT Consultants who want to deepen and expand their knowledge and become greater experts in helping their clients to live in better health and happiness.
In this course you will learn or review how to conduct a Maharishi Aroma Therapy consultation and how to prescribe the appropriate essential oils and methods of application for balancing the ‘doshas’ and helping health conditions.
In this course there will be more emphasis on the actual therapy with essential oils and its connection to Maharishi AyurVeda.
You will receive more elaborated knowledge about essential oil therapies for a great number of imbalances. We will go deeper into the ayurvedic explanations of the doshas, subdoshas, dhatus, and gunas with regard to the actions and applications of the essential oils (including all our new 82 essential oils), the scientific documentation, and the explanation on how the essential oils work with regard to their chemical components and ayurvedic qualities.
In this way we will cover the whole range of Maharishi Aroma Therapy from the gross physical to the most subtle energetic and spiritual levels.
Both courses will be held in Maharishi’s Peace Palace at MERU Vlodrop (daytime) and at MERU Sint Odilienberg (evenings).
Course 1—Maharishi Aroma Therapy Foundation Course—8 – 22 May 2017
• Begins 8 May with an evening meeting at 8:15.
• Ends 21 May after the evening meeting. Departure is on 22 May
Course 2—Maharishi Aroma Therapy Advanced Course—25 August – 8 September 2017
• Begins 25 August with an evening meeting at 8:15.
• Ends 7 September after the evening meeting. Departure is on 8 September.
Course fee: 1080.- Euro including meals
Housing at MERU in St. Odilienberg:
• 560 Euro for single room
• 350 Euro per person for double room
Due to limited housing space at MERU St. Odilienberg, please apply before:
The final dates for submitting applications are:
• 3 May for Maharishi Aroma Therapy Foundation Course
• 21 August for Maharishi Aroma Therapy Advanced Course
To make your reservation online follow the ‘APPLY HERE’ links at the following online pages: